Friday, May 10, 2013

So I guess part of "ethos" of blogging is to maintain some sort of regularity. To that end, here we are.

Today is May 10th, being roughly three weeks since surgery. My overall level of discomfort is much better, and I have been able to engage in some normal activities such as driving. That said, I'm still quite sensitive to various movements and can't bend, crouch, or stay in the same position for long periods of time.

Luckily at work, I have a convertible desk which affords me the luxury of either standing or sitting at my desk. My employer was gracious enough to provide this, much to my relief.

So... at this point I'm in a bit of waiting game. Just moseyin' along, waiting for fuller recovery to set in. Once I'm able to start moving a bit more, I am anxious to get back into my exercise routine and start feeling more vigorous again.

Starting back to work my regular night schedule at work on Monday evening. Did a week of day time this week to 'ramp up', so to speak. So at least starting work again is some kind of progress, and has gotten me feeling a little more human again.

But... nothing more at this point worth writing. More to come, I'm sure. I hope. Ok, maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment